Friday, September 07, 2007

30

It's the big day. The time has come to be all grown up. Uh, not exactly. I woke up this morning in a hotel room in some place called Fremont, CA. I don't even know where that is. But, for some reason, this is the place I am to celebrate the big 3-0. 30 is scary, right? No. I think it would be scary if I woke up this morning feeling regret from the way I lived my first 30, but I dont. I actually feel like I have lived pretty well. I woke up this morning with no regrets. Sure, I've done a lot of stupid things, but every stupid mistake and descision has led me to the place I am sitting right now...and I'm okay with that. It's a pretty good place.

On tap for the weekend:
LUX coffee
Salt River Tubing
Lola's Tapas

1 Comments:

Blogger mandy said...

Happy, Happy Birthday. I'm glad you'll be back in time to celebrate a portion of the day with us!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home