What the Blog

I am going on vacation tomorrow. I haven't had any kind of extended time off work since last Christmas, so this is much needed. A few years ago some friends and I deceided that we would take an "adventure trip" once a year. It started off by doing some hiking and kayaking around San Diego. The following year we climbed Mt Shasta in Northen California. This year we are going to India and Nepal for two weeks. We planned this about 7 months ago, and finally it has arrived. I leave Tuesday night for an over night flight to NYC. I will spend a day with my brother in the city, then Kirk, Kerrith, and I will be flying from NYC to New Delhi Wednesday evening. We spend 8 days in India, 5 in Nepal. By the way I have prepared for this trip you would think I am heading to Tucson for the weekend...I am not prepared at all. I hope to have Internet access when I am there, so I will post updates on here as much as possible. Two concerns...sickness and safety. I was in India in 2001 and came home with some embarrasing stories due to stomach issues. Also, there is unrest in Nepal right now. We will be smart, but please pray for our safety and health. Stay tuned...


5 Comments:
Too long, too long, two weeks is too long...
We will miss you while you are gone.
Yeah...but think how many house parties we can have at Brandon's in the meantime. :)
I echo Loren's comment!
some lite reading for anyone headed that way... http://www.fco.gov.uk
1. go to travel advise by country.
2. Countries the FCO advises against all travel.
3. at the drop down go to Nepal.
Hey Brandon- I hope you are having the most wonderful time. You and your friends are in our prayers. ~elisa & caleb
Post a Comment
<< Home