Friday, November 04, 2005

Some of Life's Greatests...


Inspired by Audrey's "Autumn's Most Wonderful" posts...

I love...

-The Smell of Scout's feet after he plays in the park
-Patty Griffin and strong coffee
-6PM in Phoenix in the Fall
-Long bike rides
-Teen Wolf
-Physically pushing myself to my limits and beyond
-The Smell of Home Depot
-and Gasoline
-The taste of a sour margarita with a lot of salt
-Reading myself to sleep
-My mom's voice when she sings
-Calls from my Grandmother
-Old Hmyns
-Talk Radio
-Mornings
-The magical feeling of Christmas Eve
-Yard Work
-Solitude
-The feel of a fish on the end of a line
-Mountains
-Adventure, risk, and the unknown
-The Coffee Fellowship with my coworkers
-Mrs. Butterworth's Syrup
-Reading an old journal
-Looking at maps
-Gmail
-The feeing that I could go forever during a long run
-The smell of leather
-East Africa
-Efficiency
-Blue's Wrinkles
-The feeling of being forgiven
-Memories of college
-Saturday Mornings in the Fall in Auburn, Alabama
-Doing yardwork with my dad
-Tino's salsa
-The Los Olivos Special
-Sleeping with my dogs
-My commute to work
-Movies that make me think
-Fishing with my grandfather
-Productivity
-Playing hide-and-seek with my niece
-Laying in bed after a full day's work
-The smell of Jasmine in the Spring
-Coldplay
-The intensity of a triathlon swim start
-The unexpressable feeling of joy
-The feeling after a long, necessary cry
-Irony
-Long showers
-Red Wine
-Classical Guitar
-My bike
-The smell of new clothes
-and carpet
-Clean Teeth
-Waking up early
-Texas
-Willie Nelson on vinyl
-The Aggie War Hymn
-Most of the people who read my blog

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I think you forgot about Brokeback Mountain. Just kidding, I was trying to think of the meanest think I could say, just to stay true to the person that most people think I am. Anyway, onto my list of things that I love could go... your list. It's fun to read. Thanks for writing it. I don't think you're gay.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Audrey said...

wow, you came up with a lot. that was really fun to read. I think it's funny that Item Number One on the list of things you love is doggie foot smell. Thanks for being you, Brandon.

9:31 PM  
Blogger mandy said...

watch out for those "new" smells (home depot, carpet, etc.), totally toxic! otherwise, nice imagery.

12:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hummm...i wonder how gommie would feel, knowing she was lower down on the list than teen wolf?

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home