Life...in a shade of Blue
...I sleep too much...
...I'm really not as sad as I look...
...I hate that damn alarm clock...
...Scout really is my best frend, I should be nicer to him...
...the first year of my life still haunts me...
...I wish they would feed me something different...
...Steve sure does watch a lot of Judge Judy...
...why are my lips so big, it's embarrassing...
...I'm very lonely...
...I need a cigarette...
...I wish Brandon paid more attention to me...
...I can't believe Steve is still watching Judge Judy...
...all I want is to be fed and have my belly rubbed...
...Jeff Cross got what he deserved, that liar...
...why do they leave me alone...
...I hear they are putting in a pool and getting a new sofa, enjoy your pool Scout...
...Brandon takes up way too much room in my bed...
...I only want to go to the park...
...I hate hiking, the outdoorsy thing is an act...

...why can't I go to work with you, I am lonely...
...I will watch this footbal game with you...
...car rides scare the shit out of me, literally...
...Please put down that computer, I'm right here...
...Thank God you made Scout get that surgery...
...I'm not sure why my eyes droop...
...It hurts my feelings when people are scared of me...

...Scout ate the sofa, I had nothing to do with it...
...Bella barks way too much...
...I am embarrassed by my size...
...Damn, that Boxer across the street is looking so fine...
...I have a filthy mouth...
...i wish one of these guys would get a girlfriend...
...It breaks my heart when you yell at me...
...it am just as embarrassed about the drool as you are...
...can we get a cat...
...I will jump an eight foot fence if it means I get to be with Brandon...
...Steve, you're a great cook...share the love, brotha...
...I have ticks, it's disgusting and embarrassing...
...Are you really leaving me alone on Christmas...


5 Comments:
Blue, you can come live with me and Amy. There's no Judge Judy in this household. But only if you agree not to drool on me and the bed is all mine!
pitiful pooch
So are you in TX yet? I got into Georgetown yesterday morning and am reunited with all my cousins (little and big) and grandparents and uncles and aunts on my mom's side - I haven't had Christmas at Grammy's house since I was about 9 years old. It's gonna be good.
my dearest blue,
yes, yes, they do have Judge Judy here too...not as entertaining without your commentary, but a distraction anyway...
i miss you today; jack and sophie are chasing the ducks off the pier in mom and dad's back yard. jack is little nuts, he also chases the brown pelicans flying across the bay. i'm not too sure what he'd do if he caught one...
i've been staying in the blue room @ mom and dad's house. you would like it. the bed is nice and roomy, and it's on the second floor over looking burnet bay. as the sun rises you can see a darkened image of the Monument of Texas Independence in the foreground surrounded by the golden sky...it's really nice. a great place to read a book, and waste a day.
from here i can see my nieces are in the party house watching another movie...just as they were when i fell asleep last night. you'd like it there too...a sleep over with six girls. not too much sleep going on...but building memories that will last a lifetime...
i hope you and scout have a great day today with dwayne...he's a good friend.
oh and fyi...angelina started a trend with her lips; i can see you are on to something here so don't change a thing...
i miss you very much and will see you tomorrow night...
sp
p.s. tell scout to stop eating whatever is in his mouth right now...and that i miss him too...in my way...
I miss Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home