Haikus
Snowbird
You make traffic worse
Turn right with left blinker on
Fly home, sweet snowbird!
Work
Yes, you steal my life
I have better things to do
I work way too much
Lunch
You drip with Mayonaise
Crisp Waffle fries, too sexy
I love Chik-Fil-A
Rest
Five hours, all I get
A zombie by Wednesday night
Please let me sleep more
Work
I shaved your back once
and now here you are again
Two degrees for this?
Drink
You make me dizzy
Margarita, I love thee
Please, come to daddy
Pets
Scout and Blue, sweethearts
You have ruined my new house
Boy, I love you guys
You make traffic worse
Turn right with left blinker on
Fly home, sweet snowbird!
Work
Yes, you steal my life
I have better things to do
I work way too much
Lunch
You drip with Mayonaise
Crisp Waffle fries, too sexy
I love Chik-Fil-A
Rest
Five hours, all I get
A zombie by Wednesday night
Please let me sleep more
Work
I shaved your back once
and now here you are again
Two degrees for this?
Drink
You make me dizzy
Margarita, I love thee
Please, come to daddy
Pets
Scout and Blue, sweethearts
You have ruined my new house
Boy, I love you guys


1 Comments:
You're such a poet.
Post a Comment
<< Home