Monday, March 13, 2006

Tomato Juice???

I made an observation this weekend when I was on a flight to Salt Lake City. Have you ever notced how many people order Tomato Juice when they are on an airplane? I see it every time I fly, but it just seemed a little more obvious this time. I mean, who drinks Tomatoe juice at sea level? No one I know of. But put them at 30,000 feet and they can't get enough of this stuff. I mean, I was even craving it...and almost ordered some. Next time you fly, just watch.

And after months of not blogging, this is all I can think to write about.

4 Comments:

Blogger Carson Joyner said...

I think you could argue that there is a whole primitive culture forming at 30,000 feet. I mean, you've got peanuts, tomato juice, Canada Dry ... and it's the ONLY time I've ever listened to 3 straight hours of MERENGUE MUSIC.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Jeff said...

lol. I'm one of them. I drink tomato juice on flights but never on the ground. Although, the last time I had it, it motivated me to buy some v8. Used to drink it a lot as a kid. I don't think I finished the bottle recently though. It just sat there.

5:21 PM  
Blogger EandCmitchell said...

So weird, but I too drink tomato juice on flights...and only flights. Maybe some serious research needs to be done on that...I mean are we all going to die from only intaking vitamin A at 30,000 feet and not on the ground??? -elisa

8:40 AM  
Blogger mandy said...

i purposely drink tomatoe juice on flights because it's the most substantial choice... most food-like. isn't that why everyone else does it?

when i'm finished with that, i hit the dp!

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home