An Uncomfortable Moment

Look at this picture. Is it just me, or does Grandma look a little uncomfortable?? That's because I was an usher at this wedding and I forgot where I was supposed to sit and ended up taking Grandma's seat in the front row. So what do you do when you have no idea where to go or what to do...shake hand with the preist, of course! I was looking to the preist for a little guidance, but he really wasnt much help. The laughs coming from the rows behind me weren't much help either. Sorry Kriegers.


4 Comments:
dude, you belong in the front row.
Brandon, I just found out that Father Art has just recently been diagnosed with an aggressive form of leukemia. Check out my post and pray...
yo starkie! it's me adrianne! I finally checked out your blog. good times. i have no idea how these things work. i'll start checking it more. come visit memphis!!!
I LOVE IT! Makes me so happy that you had that experience. Close to you falling off of the banister at Colin's apartment in Auburn but definitely second in line of awesome Pookie moments. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home