Truth
Things are better. I've had a few close friends really be Truth for me over the past few days, and it has been exactly what I needed. I really needed somebody to slap the crap out of me and tell me what an idiot I am being. Seriously, thats what I needed and thats what I got. So thanks.
These days my life is filled with a lot of swimming, biking, running. I'm doing a half-ironman race in central California two weeks from Saturday, so I am in the final preparation stages. This week is actully my peak training....lots of hours, lots of distance...then I will begin tapering for the next two weeks. Its an active state of recovery so that my body will be fresh for race morning. More to come as the day draws near...
bs.
These days my life is filled with a lot of swimming, biking, running. I'm doing a half-ironman race in central California two weeks from Saturday, so I am in the final preparation stages. This week is actully my peak training....lots of hours, lots of distance...then I will begin tapering for the next two weeks. Its an active state of recovery so that my body will be fresh for race morning. More to come as the day draws near...
bs.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home