Tuesday
Sometimes I want to delete my blog. I mean, not just an entry, like I always do, but just kill the whole thing. I guess just the pressure of the whole thing wears me out. I mean, its not that much pressure, come on, that's ridiculous. But sometimes I read a friend's blog and it makes me laugh or I learn something and I feel like I should be performing that same service for those who read ScouterBlue. Sorry folks.
But I am going to try to write more. I used to write a lot. I kept a pretty detailed journal of my year in Kenya. Sometimes I pull it out and laugh out loud.
Thanks to $3 gas, I rode my bike to work today. Phoenix has ruined me. There's not too many other places where you can turn a somewhat stressfull commute into a peaceful mountainbike ride through a desert trail. It was pretty cool. The sun was rising over the McDowell Mountains, rabbits were everywhere, desert quail were dodging my front tire. One time I came up on a family of 5 javelina...pretty awesome.
So now I'm here, at work, again. I dont see my first patient until 10:30, so this morning is all about coffee, paperwork, and blogging.

Some exciting things are on the horizon. I leave next week for Wildflower. Its America's best triathlon. Its in the hills of Monterrey County in Central California...more about that next week.
bs.
But I am going to try to write more. I used to write a lot. I kept a pretty detailed journal of my year in Kenya. Sometimes I pull it out and laugh out loud. Thanks to $3 gas, I rode my bike to work today. Phoenix has ruined me. There's not too many other places where you can turn a somewhat stressfull commute into a peaceful mountainbike ride through a desert trail. It was pretty cool. The sun was rising over the McDowell Mountains, rabbits were everywhere, desert quail were dodging my front tire. One time I came up on a family of 5 javelina...pretty awesome.

So now I'm here, at work, again. I dont see my first patient until 10:30, so this morning is all about coffee, paperwork, and blogging.

Some exciting things are on the horizon. I leave next week for Wildflower. Its America's best triathlon. Its in the hills of Monterrey County in Central California...more about that next week.
bs.


3 Comments:
that rocks that you rode your bike to work! I'm going to run up to Kierland tonight and read at Barnes and Noble. Don't we live in the most beautiful place?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
These pictures are great, thanks for including them so I know what a dessert quail looks like. Yumm, quail for dessert.
Post a Comment
<< Home